Sunday, September 23, 2012

ch.3

Is about how to make a blog. The chapter gives step step instruction; which overwhelmed me.  It was large amount of information to process without actually doing it.  I learn best by doing thing and listening to the instructions.  Even adding pictures was confusing to me and we had done it class.  I would have benefited by an assignment to do more on my blog.

I found the ideas for the classroom interesting.  Especially, interactive discussions and research out side the class room perhaps another country.  Therefore, allowing the students to comprehend the cultural differences.  Daily routes that may be different than the students.  Also, different opinions of way of life, government, and environment.  I am excited by the idea that we have the ability to share and have an immediate or close to immediate responds with someone across the world.  I do believe the students would be excited too.   I look forward to the next chapter, WIKIS, so many people have them and just the word peeks my interest and intimates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment